Full-time position (Monday to Friday)APPLY NOW
Hours: 9:30am to 5:30pm
Office Location: East Brisbane, Queensland
$62,400 - $74,880 + Super
Key Role Statement
We are looking for an administrative superstar to assist our management team with day-to-day operations as we grow into the next phase of our business. You will be providing effective and efficient administrative support relating to (but not limited to) financial processes, records management, purchasing, rostering, communications and administrative services.
About Quiz Meisters
Quiz Meisters is the market leader and largest provider of live trivia events in Australia. Founded in 2004, our emphasis has always been on creating fun engaging trivia nights through creative production, and humour. Our main goal is to best assist pubs, bars and breweries with building successful, long-term entertainment events whilst building their patronage and following - and we have a lot of fun doing it too! We currently put on over 140 events across the country every week and are continuing to grow in size and services.
Based in East Brisbane, we have a small but talented team of 6 at HQ and another 7 that work remotely around the country. We also have 130+ casual hosts sprinkled everywhere putting on the various weekly trivia shows. You will be part of the Operations Team, working closely with our CEO, Events Manager, National Sales Manager, National Talent Manager and various regional Sales Reps. Most of our staff have a creative or performance background and we foster a fun environment to work in. This is not your stuffy 9-5 government job, and whilst the work can be challenging, it’s always enjoyable and rewarding.
- Onboarding administration of new clients and employees.
- Communicate and assist clients with general enquiries and support via email and telephone.
- Record and relay incoming messages effectively.
- Audit weekly records.
- Fortnightly payroll.
- Weekly invoicing and payment processing.
- Maintain and create staff rosters.
- Update informational changes on our website.
- Maintain supplies for office, interstate reps and presenters.
- Purchasing assistance for reps.
- Maintain and update our CRM.
- Assist in maintaining a productive and clutter-free office environment.
- Assisting the creative and sales team with general support.
- Assists with the preparation of correspondence, reports, meetings and minutes.
- Organise team social events.
Key Selection Criteria
- A Certificate IV in Business Administration and/or substantial experience in an administrative role.
- Advanced skills in the use of G-Suite programs (MS Office equivalent), particularly Docs, Sheets and Gmail.
- Experience with CRM and rostering programs (we use ActiveCampaign and Tanda).Possess high level interpersonal, oral and written communication skills including proven client service skills and the capacity to communicate effectively with a variety of personalities.
- Demonstrated capacity to prepare and maintain confidential client files and associated correspondence.
- Experience and proven ability in efficient and accurate record keeping.
- Proficiency in data entry and skill in providing accurate payroll and invoicing documents for our bookkeeper. Basic knowledge of the accounting software, Xero. The trustworthiness to handle cash monies, private documents and banking.
- Proficiency in communication systems such as Slack, Messenger and Facebook Groups.
- The ability to work effectively and free from distraction in a highly creative office environment.
- The ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
- Excellent time-management and planning skills.
- A great eye for detail.
- An interest in working with creative producers and performers.
- A sense of humour.
- A willingness to partake in our stupid daily Geoguessr challenge.